PLASMA has been engaged in development and production of thyratrons (pulsed hydrogen) since 1960, actually from the time of foundation of the company. A stable demand for our thyratrons among developers and users of such devices as radars with different power levels, high-power pulsed technical, electrophysical, medical devices and laser apparatus is a proof of a high quality of devices. Sophisticated design and high quality ceramic-metal envelope determines long lifetime and very accurate and reliable operation of thyratrons under vide range of environmental conditions.
- pulse power supplies for lasers
- medical apparatus
- electrophysical installations
- high stability
- high efficiency and simplicity of operation
- resistance to mechanic and climatic conditions
We possess a range of thyratrons (ceramic-metal) with hydrogen and deuterium filling. Most of the thyratrons are of a tetrode structure which permits to achieve a high stability of development of a discharge and an enhanced switching speed. Use of selective gas getters in combination with special vacuum production process ensures a long operating life.
You may order from us Thyratrons
- for anode voltages from 6 to 50 kV;
- for pulsed currents up to kA with msec pulse width;
- for pulsed currents up to 15 kA with nsec pulse (switching pulse width is <0,5 msec);
- analogs to thyratrons produced by other known companies and interchangeable with them by mounting dimensions.
|Product model||Anode voltage, kV||Anode current in a pulse, A||Anode current average, A||Pulse repetition rate, pulse/s||Product data sheet|
|Download all in one zip-file|
The goods are custom-made.
Please, call us and agree on the delivery time with our manager.
+7 4912 24-90-92